I’m not taking on new cases or posting adverts for one month. My phone is turned off. Emails will not be read.
My apologies for my rudeness but during that period my goal is to turn 6 year’s of activism and evidence into one major document for Court reference. That will be akin to writing a novel i.e. BIG TASK. Parliament and the SAPS haven’t protected me so I must do what I can to protect myself and our town.
Please wish me well in your heart… and try sending your email next month. I hope to be back in Knysna then.
If any reporter is strangely trying to do their job, I point out that there’s enough information online to prove my side, these links being a starting point:
- Major Update: Knysna, Parliament & Public Protector
- Download: DA Corruption & Cover-Up Document
- Dear Public Protector Advocate Busisiwe Mkhwebane
- Public Protector Spokesperson Cleopatra – Cleopatram@pprotect.org
- NCOP Select Committee Petitions & Executive Undertakings Nkanyiso Mkhize – email@example.com
- Premier – Premier.WesternCape@pgwc.gov.za
- Mmusi Maimane’s Chief of Staff Geordin Hill-Lewis – Geordinh@da.org.za
- MEC Local Government Anton Bredell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knysna Municipality Communications Department Chumisa Kalawe – email@example.com
- Knysna Municipal Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knysna Mayor Eleanore Spies – email@example.com
- Deputy Mayor Peter Myers – Pjm12@icloud.com
- Councillor Martin Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Love Knysna, Save Knysna!