Many of my subscribers have received threats from Democratic Alliance creeps. Don’t be bullied. For some of you, your crime was simply posting a Facebook review saying something mild like, “Good man. Keep spreading the truth.”
Their tactics are dirty but it’s more important for you to treat them as absurd.
I explain why you can legally ignore their threats to sue you.
The most regular bully is Advocate July Seton. She’s married to ex-DA Knysna Deputy Mayor Esme Jefferys. Seton was previously a DA candidate and a municipal employee. She acted on behalf of crooked ex-Municipal Manager Grant Easton. She’s the local ringleader for the DA’s court actions to try silence me, having being involved in different capacities in 6 cases.
Seton has been known to use the surnames Lopes and Jeffrey’s too. She and Esme Jefferys (previously Esme Edge), as stated, are married. They sometimes makes Facebook comments from the same phone i.e. on the other’s profile. Anything done by one must be considered as an action by both.
Advocate Julie Seton’s threats to sue you are illegal because:
- An advocate has to act through an instructing attorney.
- An advocate is not allowed to act in conflict of interest.
- With every threat, Advocate Seton breaks the protection order I have against her.
- She well knows that you cannot generalise, as all the threats have done. You have to be specific regards contraventions.
- You cannot be expected to respond to a lawyer whose not using a letterhead or something official to identify themselves with. You cannot be expected to respond to unprofessional edresses such as “email@example.com“, her most common one, or “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- They’re lying that I’m a criminal for breaking the gag order Jeffrey’s got against me. I haven’t been charged yet.
- Don’t respond.
- If contacted via Facebook, block them.
I may raise my middle finger at their intimidation but you can do so silently too. They’re just DA bullies.
NB: Both DA Leader Mmusi Maimane and Garden Route District Mayor Memory Booysen have failed to act against their criminal actions for years. The DA has the Western Cape ‘justice’ system in their pocket. They know they can act with impunity against whistleblowers.