Dear Dominique aan Rooyen, Anti-Love Knysna Petitioner [the ‘lady’ campaigning for my Facebook page to be deleted]
Today, you stated: “Please note: this petition in non political, and is not affiliated to any government organizations! It is also not anti activism!”
That’s both lie and contradiction. My site is an activism site hence your attempt to close it down is anti-activism.
You’re also aware that politicians have been acting against me, you joining the bandwagon in the midst of that after you were off-topic and supporting them on my page, thus banned.
It’s also clear that some of your earliest petition supporters were Candace Myers, the Deputy Mayor’s wife, and Councillor Martin Young – this becomes a Democratic Alliance thing whether by intention or default.
Candace Myers essentially stated that fire victims were selfish. Young lied that I wasn’t a victim and that I was using the fire to be a conman. Other questionable people are Advocate Julie Seton who has appeared many times in court against me on behalf of DA members. She also participated in the propaganda campaigns against me which is why I have a protection order against her, which she’s ignoring on your page and in your petition. Mark Allan joined the petition too. He was involved with several of the people mentioned, and others not mentioned (so as to keep this comment short). He and Young have repeatedly associated me with sociopathy, a missing child and child abuse. No amount of bi-polar disorder can excuse Martin Hatchuel for being an arse whilst earning income from Knysna Tourism and Knysna Municipality.
These are the people I fight, the people you are supporting with your petition.
Dominique van Rooyen, you’ve made a deliberate decision to ignore all the evidence (of which there is obviously lots – 13 submissions to the Public Protector and 3 hearings so far in Parliament). I make a real effort, put myself at risk for our town (even you).
When I’m back in Parliament, hopefully next month, your petition becomes further evidence against the dirty politics of the Democratic Alliance.
You chose not to respond to my message, which gave you an opportunity to stop your nonsense and chose to make many more posts. You have dug yourself a hole.
You responded to my latest blog with another silly post.
You’ve also chosen to ignore all my good deeds, and the many I’ve supported with ads etc in the past. Your petition is peeing on my years of free service. It’s incredibly undignified for a woman to pee against a wall (which is what you’re facing now).
You’re trampling on the Constitutional right to free speech. I’ll agree that that must have limitations but so long is it is explained and in the public interest, it’s justified.
You’re disrespecting many who are your neighbours. You’re disrespecting fire victims.
You’re ignoring that subscription to my page is a choice, one that 11,700 people have made.
You have an agenda. It’s wrong and nasty. You’re hating Knysna (cause only those who stand up for Knysna, love Knysna). I take that seriously.
Whereas I would have accepted a simple conversation and apology previously, your many posts and the latest lie make that no longer an option.
But I will accept an active apology from you, Dominique van Rooyen:
1. You meet with me in a coffee shop for breakfast at your cost. We’ll be alone but in public with both sides recording the conversation so there can be no reinterpretation.
2. You research my evidence and write an article about it. This must mention the people I’ve criticised the past month and, particularly, those who’ve supported your petition. This will be an honest weighing up of evidence by you.
3. Separately, you’ll apologise in writing for your petition, clearly detailing why you were sorry, and giving it to me for approval before you publish it.
4. Over the next year, you’ll answer my call for volunteers at least 3 times (community service e.g. helping someone like a poor child needing to go to the beach).
5. You’ll volunteer in a donation centre or other fire victim helping the organisation of my choice for 3 half-days within the next month period.
6. You’ll hand over the petition list and the incriminating emails you’ll have received from the crooks in our town. No matter your part in those conversations, I’ll forgive you, keeping my mind on the bigger picture. The more damning, the more honest you’ll appear.
In these ways, you’ll have been sincere in apology and be given the opportunity to have an honest and supported opinion about me and our town. You’ll hopefully discover something better in yourself too.
You’ll obviously be tempted to be prideful and avoid what you may perceive as an embarrassment. However, failure to realise that you’re getting off lightly would be a mistake. I’m dedicated to bringing bad people to justice. You and i would then have a much longer road to travel. I would prefer you to accept my offer. I wouldn’t try to embarrass, simply publish, positively, your participation.
Note that it doesn’t matter how many nasty folks or your friends you can get to comment here or on your page. They would only be worthy of disgust and further evidence for my case.
Dominique van Rooyen, you have a choice now, one you must make by midday on Monday, July 10 2017. This is the last chance I’m giving you.
Below are a few links for you to consider:
- SABC News: Knysna Mayor Mum on Corruption Allegations
- Beginner’s Guide to Democratic Alliance Corruption
And a few on the fire:
- Our Great Knysna Fire! (the first day, just before it got to me)
- After Knysna Fire, People With Fire
- Knysna Fire Update: Insomnia & More Fire
- Knysna Firefighter’s Braai for Public Decency
- Cold After Knysna Fire in White Location
- Knysna Council Admits Director Illegally Appointed
- Knysna Fire Victim Necessities
- Video: ‘Out of the Ashes’ – Knysna Fire Community Spirit
- More Kindness to Knysna From Strangers…
- Knysna’s People of Fire Must Work Together!
- DA Labels Homeless Whites Asking for Help as ‘Lynch Mob’
- Mmusi Maimane, Enact Social Media Ban on Peter & Candace Myers
I hope you choose to Love Knysna through action and, for yourself, bravely now.