Dion George, you’re the third DA heavyweight (in recent history) to become the Constituency representative to little Knysna (pop. 76,000).
Your predecessors, Premier Alan Winde and ex-Premier Helen Zille, are implicated in crime there so it seemed obvious that their constitutional power was meant to be selfish rather than representative. Your intention is the question now.
As the latest big shot (DA Federal Finance Chairperson), are you going to represent Knysna or corruption first?
Logically, cleaning the DA would benefit both the town and your party in the long run, setting a good impression before the 2021 elections. However, if you don’t choose that practical option, then it’d be obvious that you serve whatever the dark forces are that Helen Zille, Alan Winde, Jaco Londt, Mmusi Maimane and James Selfe serve.
But you have opportunity to prove you’re a moral person and not another political criminal.
6 DIRTY DEEDS OF THE DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE
Let’s begin with 6 issues:
1. Why was Eleanore Spies promoted to the National Assembly after the De Swardt Vogel & Myambo report found her guilty of fraud etc.?
2. Why is Rowan Spies a Mayoral Committee member of the Garden Route District when the Mazars report showed him to be involved in fraud and graft?
3. Why are private companies across the Western Cape being illegal funded, without tender, from the taxpayer’s purse, and with permission of Alan Winde?
4. Why is MEC Anton Bredell not being held accountable for hiding Treasury’s report into the ISDF tender, and for illegally approving that tender to a property developer consortium? And why did Sharna Fernandex not act on my complaint against Bredell’s perjury about it to the Western Cape Legislature? Is lying DA dogma?
5. Why did the DA and, in particular Helen Zille, allow a fraudulent report into the Great Knysna Fire, and why have they not acted on my complaint?
6. Why has the DA not taken any action against those involved in the propaganda campaign against me. Does abuse of the courts and the use of fake child abuse fit into the good character of the DA?
The cumulative question for a sub-plot is: “Will you remove DA East Region Manager Jaco Londt, the ‘hitman’ for the corruption of your predecessors?”
I’ve attached a summary of DA horrors and my book. They contains links supporting my statements:
WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU, DION GEORGE?
Dion George, if you choose to be cowardly and ignore me as most of your crooked colleagues have done, your silence will be as much evidence of your guilt as the actions of those in blue seeking to destroy me and the town of Knysna.
Dion George, please don’t do as you did on the Knysna Politics Exposed page which was to insult and accuse instead of addressing the topics they posed. I am not them. And I don’t meekly accept politically cast fallacies meant to divert from the responsibility bestowed upon you.
Dion George, choose to be moral, a leader and a truthseeker. It’s as simple as adding one plus one inside, and making it equal two in the eyes of the Public. Engage vigorously and cleanly. I will praise you when you do the right thing.
Put your economics degrees and experience as the the former Shadow Minister of Finance to excellent use. Please love those who’ve been put in your care. And if you can’t do that, at least do what you’re paid to do.
I look forward to meaningful communication from you.