DO MY CYBERSTALKERS WANT TO MEET?
Attention to some of the people involved in the political campaign to discredit me – DA Councillor Doctor Martin Young, Knysna Municipality Communications Manager Christopher Bezuidenhout, Ashley Barnes, Martin Hatchuel, Mark Beard, Wendy Rademeyer, Tim Proctor, Sonwabo Oliver Ndevu, Oliver Mark Dakers, and (probably fake profile) Amanda Martin.
Why is it that so many DA people and supporters will not accept my challenge to a public meeting, debate or interview about my allegations of political and municipal corruption in Knysna?
- Mayor Eleonore Bouw-Spies won’t (she killed her election promises of transparency and communication in her first month in office).
- Knysna-Plett Herald Editor Elaine King won’t (her big boss in George said their lawyers were against it).
- Speaker Georlene Wolmarans won’t (she had to be threatened with arrest to eventually turn up in Parliament).
WILL DA COUNCILLOR DR. MARTIN YOUNG TURN UP?
I’m inviting you people addressed at the start of this blog to a recorded discussion.
You have repeatedly tried to discredit me and my allegations of political corruption in Knysna. You never provide facts but possess many insults and accusations.
I’m offering each of you one hour. That means one on one in a polite, reasonable discussion with me.
We’ll introduce ourselves, saying who we are and what we do. And you’ll be honest by stating if you have any connection to the DA or Municipality.
You don’t get to twist the agenda into yours. We’ll only discuss the main issues themselves:
1. The illegal ISDF tender.
2. Knysna Tourism’s abuse of public funds.
3. The Mazar’s report on Rowan Spies and his appointment as an Eden Councillor.
4. The untendered appointment of Fran Kirsten.
5. The propaganda campaign against me.
6. The responsibility of the DA regarding these issues.
As Amanda Martin’s hot issue is the Ubuntu Party, that’ll be included for her/he alone.
As Rowan Spies and Fran Kirsten as topics, it’s fair to offer them the same opportunity.
Each can bring a silent witness.
We’ll start with a simple introduction saying who we are and what we do. And you’ll state if you have any connection to the Democratic Alliance or the Knysna Municipality.
Surely one on one, recorded for the public, is as honest and transparent as it gets?
As most of you are acquainted, you can discuss among yourselves which day in October is the best to start. I will meet 5 of you that first day, one after the other, with a 30-min break in between.
If you believe you can prove I’m lying, or simply present evidence to better educate me, you should be jumping at this opportunity to either help Knysna or discredit me.
You could even use this as an opportunity to build bridges…
Please mail me your response by September 30.