The Democratic Alliance’s relationship with these people justifies, by itself, my disgust at the party.
Knysna Knews certainly gives new meaning and depth to the saying, “No rest for the wicked.” The defamation doesn’t stop. Mark Allan is, again, wildly associating me negatively with a child (this one missing) and a possible murder.
Mark Allan: “I see that you have used the “using kids” link to try and bluster your way out of this. Why do you not answer my question Mike Hampton? Two days before the Knysna-Plett Herald reported Liyema Baleni missing, you made a very odd post on the Love Knysna page. You then carried that article as well as another about a local gangsters body being found in a burnt out car on the Prince Alfred pass road. What I have been wanting to ask you for so long, is why I couldn’t find those posts when I went to look for them a few days later. The first one worried me. It was out of place, it was odd. “I’ve made love to darkness, made reality disappear, kissed fantasy so light would reappear”. The timing was odd. The fact that all three disappeared at the same time, was odder still. Was there a connection? This is the question I wanted to ask you in court. But you ducked that invite, pretending you are an innocent layman who is too stupid to understand the process. Despite being well briefed. Despite all the practise you have had recently. Has Liyema Baleni been found? Do we know what happened to her? Why could I not find those posts on your Facebook page?”
1. Liyema Baleni was sadly a 9-year-old who went missing from Knysna in 2014. More sadly is that I had to google her to remember who she was 🙁
2. I recall a burnt-out car being found but I don’t remember anything about the case or gangsters. He’s making a very obscure reference so I can’t imagine that the two cases are related.
3. “I’ve made love to darkness, made reality disappear, kissed fantasy so light would reappear” – as many of you will know, I sometimes post poetic lines on my FB. I used that same line in a weather report the following year. He finds absolute randomness to imply that I’m involved in something dark.
4. The court case between Mark Allan and myself has nothing to do with any of this, only his objection to me having blogged about his 10 fake profiles I uncovered, the fake profiles he was using to defame me. It is obvious that he is still defaming me.
5. I’m fighting for a trial. Advocate Julie Seton is fighting, on behalf of Mark Allan, to stop that trial. This week, as reported to you, they delayed it… …. …. yet Mark Allan is repeatedly lying on Facebook, particularly Knysna Knews, saying that I’m too scared to go to court. I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO COURT AND EXPOSE THIS SCUM.
6. I have a Protection Order against Mark Allan that the Knysna SAPS would not enforce. All they had to do was enact the warrant of arrest. The last person I appealed to was Colonel Siddique Khan. Notably, Captain Dewald Kitching made a comment against me on the same topic as Mark Allan on Knysna Knews. If I’m ever arrested for contempt of court (for standing up for myself against DA dirtiness, it must be considered that I’ll have a difficult time in a Knysna SAPS cell).
7. When Mark Allan states that, “I see that you have used the ‘using kids’ link to try and bluster your way out of this,” he’s referring to my article in which I exposed that several people associated with Knysna Tourism (the organisation I accused of corruption), are associating me negatively with kids and teens so as to falsely discredit me. Unlike Mark Allan, my blog is based on fact with evidence.
Shame on the Knysna SAPS for letting this man getaway. Shame on the DA for allowing this lying viciousness to exist because it suits their political ends. SHAME ON THE DA FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THIS MAN.
I gave the DA’s Eastern Regional Manager Jaco Londt until today to respond. Tonight, I will share with you my letter to him.