I can’t force the public to read what I most want them to read so I’m going to have to settle for this list. Of the 280 Knysna Keep posts I made in 2016 (more elsewhere), these are the 33 I most want you to read.
I hope that you explore these articles (and their associated links), understanding that’s what’s happening in little Knysna is relevant to South Africa, especially regards the ongoing, frightening corruption of the Democratic Alliance (DA). We seem to have no one to turn to except ourselves.
Please bookmark this page.
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES 2016
- Into the Democratic Alliance You Don’t Want to Know
- Troubled Knysna’s Submission to Parliament
- Helen Zille, I Will Never Let This Go!
- Dear Mmusi Maimane, Your DA is Rotten!
- Dear Parliament, the Urgency of Knysna!
- Mayor, What Just Happened?
- The Disturbing Emails of Dr Martin Young (Part 2)
- The Evidence Against DA Councillor Dr Martin Young
- Dear DA Mayor Eleonore Bouw-Spies, You Disappoint
- The Ubuntu Party is the Ultimate Stupid Vote
- Mmusi Maimane, Walking Dogs of Populism?
- Did DA Top Man Backhand Cash When Wife ANC Mayor?
- Democratic Alliance Uses Child Abuse as Propaganda Weapon
- Stop DA Dirtiness & Do Your Job, Jaco Londt
- Helen Zille Knysna Meeting #2: Mike Hampton
- Zuma Limping, What Next for South Africa?
- The Zuma Ball & Gordhan Bat Playing South Africa
- Julius Malema, Take This Racist to Equality Court
- Dear ANC Chief Whip Victor Molosi
- When the ANC Ruled Knysna – Ha Ha
- The Holy Pigs of the African Christian Democratic Party
- Knysna’s Alleged Illegal Million Rand Director Revealed
- Mayor Wolmarans to Meet Mike Hampton (plus sequel)
- #1: Facts vs DA’s Response to Parliament (plus sequels 2->5)
- The ANC Doesn’t Want Coloureds, Mr President
- Susan Campbell: Celebrating Knysna Female Power
- Was DA Mayor Memory Booysen Sexting Job Seeker?
- Illegal Long Net Fishing Confirmed in Sedgefield
- Into the Dark… of the Democratic Alliance
- THIS IS NOT WHAT THE DA IS SUPPOSED TO BE
- Do My Cyberstalkers & Topical People Want to Meet? (none arrived)
- Mayor Eleonore Bouw Spies, Where’s Mike Hampton?
- Dear Colonel Michael Taylor, If I’m Arrested…
NB: Owing to the ongoing court case, I haven’t listed three articles I wished to include, two involving an advocate for the DA and one involving a fireman.