The Tertiary School in Business Administration (TSiBA) is an accredited not for profit higher education institution (Registration number: 2007/HE08/001).
TSiBA Eden, located in Karatara, Knysna has the following vacancy starting date 15 January 2013:
Leadership & Self-Development Lecturer & Coordinator
The purpose of the role:
- Vocational Guidance and Support to Post-Matric Business Administration students
- Coordinate and lecture in student curriculum-specific Leadership and Self Development (LSD), as well as Entrepreneurship programmes
Key Performance Areas:
- Facilitating LSD
- Life Skills Facilitation
- Facilitating and managing the Entrepreneurship syllabus
- Coordinate vocational exit streaming
- Networking, job opportunities, related support for students
Competencies, experience and qualifications required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in teaching with Hons – BBA or B.Com preferable
- Management skills and experience
- Financial Management experience
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Applicants must email their CV (max. 3 pages), together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
If you have not received a reply within 10 days of submitting your application, please be advised that your application was not successful.
Salary range: R15 000 to R16 000pm.