The JOHN BENN is a double-decker, floating restaurant offering daily cruises on the Knysna Estuary to the Knysna Heads. It makes for a memorable family activity!
- Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat steeped in history, named after a legendary pilot of a bygone era.
- Comfortable and cosy with a classic wooden finish.
- Friendly and hospitable service.
- Sundowner cruises with fresh Knysna oysters and local beer or sparkling wine.
- Special group menus, wine and dine whilst cruising.
- Two full bars on upper and lower deck.
- Fully enclosed – not dependent on the weather.
- A wonderful function and wedding venue.
CURRENT PER PERSON RATE, CRUISE ONLY
- Adults: R175pp
- Children ages 4 to 15: R85pp
- Duration: 1½ Hour
- Daily Departure (dependent on weather)
- 12h30 for lunch time cruise
- 17h00 for sunset cruise in winter
- 18h00 for sunset cruise in summer
Additional times on request for group bookings of 10 or more. All departures are subject to the minimum passengers required.
The booking and departure point is at the Knysna Waterfront.