This July, Heather Waters flows through the Garden Route en-route her Sunshine Coast Tour 2014, spreading her messages of inspiration, determination and love through her contagious melodies and beautifully crafted lyrics.
Despite the incredibly challenging year she has had with her battle against peripheral neuropathy, her messages of hope burn even brighter.
“With a little help from her friends” and choosing a more hands-on holistic approach to her health and medicine, her lifestyle has undergone some immense changes allowing her to manage her symptoms just enough to once again deliver her music to delighted audiences.
The Sunshine Coast Tour includes many dates during the Knysna Oyster Festival:
- July 5 – Woodmill Lane Shopping Centre, 10am
- July 6 – Quay Four, Thesen Island 1pm
- July 7 – Pick n Pay Oyster Festival Main Stage 12pm
- July 12 – Woodmill Lane Shopping Centre, 10am
- July 12 – The Oyster Shack at Timberlake, 4pm
- July 13 – Quay Four, Thesen Island 1pm
- July 18 – Je Vista Social Club, Jeffreys Bay
- July 19 – Stix Pub & Grill, Cape St Francis
- July 20 – Barmuda Cocktail Bar, Port Alfred
For further bookings, contact her through email@example.com.
The title track “Keep On Walking” from her second album The Campervan Collective Volume I was written long before her diagnosis and has come to life in a whole new light as Heather has spent over a year in a wheelchair from her condition. The popular song serves as a reminder to us all to “Keep On Walking” no matter how tough things may get.
Heather is like a ray of light and her music the best medicine so be sure to catch one of her shows for a heart-warming, toe-tapping experience!
Listen to ‘Keep on Walking’ on the front page of www.heatherwatersmusic.com.