The 4-week dedicated programme ensures the best possible results.
Length of boot camp: 4 weeks – First camp will run from 31 October 2011 – 25 November 2011.
- 6.30 – 7.30am Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (To be confirmed)
- 8.15am – 9.15am Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- 5pm – 6pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
What can be expected from Boot camp?
- Weight/size loss
- More energy
- Improved functional strength
- Improved stamina
- Improved confidence
- Make new friends
- Fun, fun, fun
- Pilates ball (big)
- Pilates/yoga mat
- Skipping rope (optional)
- Resistance bands (high resistance) or 1, 2 or 3kg dumbbells (3kg are best as you will
- quickly be too strong for the smaller weights.
- Water bottle
- Something warm to wear after your session.
Registration and Payment:
A registration pack will be mailed to you. Please complete all parts of the pack and return it to email@example.com.
Once payment received your pack an invoice will be mailed to you. One week before the commencement of the camp the full fee of R450 must be paid. EFT/cash surname and initial as reference. No cheques. Once payment is received the camper will receive a confirmation of payment notification.
R450 per 4 week camp (a minimum of 6 members is required for the camp to run).
- 7 days before the commencement of the camp for a full refund.
- Less than 7 days before the camp 50% refund.
- Exercises are designed for all fitness levels.
- Should the medical risk questionnaire indicate that a doctor’s certificate is required before you may undergo an exercise programme, please send it in with your pack or bring it to the first session of the camp.
- A basic strength and muscle endurance test will be conducted on the first session.
- This test will be repeated at the end of the 4 week camp so campers can gauge their improvements.
- It is best not to eat immediately before a session.
Boot Camp – client registration (download)
076 576 9887