However, important to note, if i’m reading Annexure 2 correctly, Knysna Tourism received R4 million from the Knysna Municipality. Does that mean that cover-ups pay well? I promise to spend more time in the near future figuring out that answer.
- MTREF 2013-2014 (30 May 2013)
- MTREF Annexure 1 – Main Budget Tables
- MTREF Annexure 2 – Supporting Budget Tables
- MTREF Annexure 3 – Tariffs, Charges & Fees 2013-2014
- MTREF Annexure 4 – MFMA Circulars
- MTREF Annexure 5 – Policies
- MTREF Annexure 6 – Mayors Report (excl Annexure)
- MTREF Annexure 7 – Draft SDBIP
Input from accountants and municipal buffs welcome, on or off the record. Let’s better understand the money flow and how your money is being spent.