‘Same Shit, Different Government’, the first book on Democratic Alliance (DA) corruption, has surpassed 1500 free downloads.
With the ascension of Helen Zille to DA Federal Council Chair, and Alan Winde to Western Cape Premier, the book is now more relevant than when it was released in March this year.
President Cyril Ramaphosa and biased lawyers, journalists, NGOs and Chapter 9 institutions remain criminally silent.
‘SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT GOVERNMENT’
‘Same Shit, Different Government: Part 1 – The Corruption & The Intimidation’ is the first in an intended trilogy. This DA corruption book contains many links so that it’s evidence itself.
In the Public interest, it has been available as a free download in pdf format. The ebook and mobi versions are now also available for free.
- 'Same Shit, Different Government' pdf (1618 downloads)
- 'Same Shit, Different Government' ebook (69 downloads)
- 'Same Shit, Different Government' mobi (67 downloads)
- Audio book (follow link to Dropbox, download button top right)
- The eBook and Mobi versions must be unzipped. Your computer likely has a free program to do so but, if not, download this free tool. If you have any trouble, contact me so that I can email it to you. State whether it’s an ebook or kindle format you require.
- The audio version is a simple reading by me into a laptop recorder. Although it cannot contain extended information such as forensic reports, it will be convenient for those stuck in traffic.
It would be absurd for anyone to think that the Western Cape has been immune to the corruption that has engulfed South Africa.
I’m pained by the fact that the crooks in my book are preventing me from living in Knysna. These two years away from home have been difficult. Restarting my life may be as challenging.
That nasty power for oppression is enabled by the Knysna Council, SAPS, COGTA, NCOP, the Office of the Public Protector and the Presidency blocking related processes I initiated. The Hawks, Office of the Public Protector and Judiciary are involved in the cover-up.
The Human Rights Commission and Legal Aid are supporting the DA’s corruption by ignoring the intimidation I suffer. However, the political lie to the Public is more disturbing. There’s no possibility of democracy whilst the ANC, EFF, VF+, ACDP and NFP are on the side of DA corruption. PRECCA is cruel joke because it offers hope that has no intention of being fulfilled.
Journalism is dead to truth and alive for political agenda so long as investigative newspapers and ‘oversight’ bodies such as SANREF remain silent.
DA CORRUPTION BOOK
‘Same Shit, Different Government’ relates to the whole country as the DA deceived it with ‘anti-corruption’ and ‘good governance’ marketing. However, the corruption that links to the DA’s leadership began in the Western Cape whose people are being treated as second-class South Africans. Why should one province be treated differently because its the only one ruled by the DA?
There’s no excuse for those protecting the DA. The only value in that dishonesty is the possibility of greater truth, that everything we think we know is lie, and that only power, greed and cowards matter.
Know the truth about the DA. Read this book.
YOU ARE MY MEDIA
Please share this post.
I’ve no source of income and continue to fight this corruption full-time. Even if it’s only enough for coffee where there’s internet, or to pay my monthly bank fee, donations are greatly appreciated:
- Michael Hampton
- First National Bank (FNB)
- Cheque Account