Your most popular blogs on KnysnaKeep.org in 2017 involved the Great Knysna Fire, political corruption, racism, fraud and witches. Numerous blogs from previous years remained well read. Overall, there were 242,000 page views, an impressive spotlight on my niche website, even more so considering that i never wrote for 2 months.
Whilst i wish there were more citizen activists, you readers prove there’s need for alternate news sources.
Facebook statistics were far higher, reaching 130,000 people this December alone. Facebook isn’t as personal to me as many users are skim readers. Nevertheless, those 12,168 subscribers include valuable people. 67% are women, comprising 72% of those engaged through clicks, likes and comments. As youth and young adults are a reflection of how we prepare ourfor the future, it’s disheartening and frightening that they’re practically non-existent. Although most subscribers list themselves by country and not town, it’s interesting that over 3000 are now from Cape Town, likely the result of those who have ties to Knysna (have family or second homes here) but more so because many are interested in my lonely exposure of corruption in the Democratic Alliance who rule our province.
Fear is part of my life. My activism is challenging, more so after losses in the Knysna Fire. Corrupt people want me hurt. As difficult for me is reading unsubstantiated comments by the biased who choose hate for others over logic and self-blame. Consequently, it’s a BIG THANK TO READERS who consider my writing one tool in their toolbox towards thinking for themselves! I’m hoping i’m as handy as a screwdriver 🙂
MOST POPULAR BLOGS 2017
- After Knysna Fire, People With Fire
- Racist Government Employee, Asanda Magesh Magalela
- The Knysna Murders That Refuse to Die…
- Our Great Knysna Fire!
- The Suicide of 12-Year-Old Katelyn Davis
- SABC News: Knysna Mayor Mum on Corruption Allegations
- Worker Suspended After Saving Town R40-million
- Want to Join South Africa’s Secret Service?
- KFM Knysna Fire: FUCK THE MAYOR
- Heartless, Candace Myers, Just Heartless!
- “The Truth will Surface” for Knysna Fire Victims
- Knysna Fire Chief Clinton Manuel Intimidates Fire Victim
- Fraud: The ‘Psychologist’ & Men With Guns
- Afriforum Knysna Fire Investigator Believes Municipality Report Wrong
- Listen: Knysna Fire Public Meeting (June 13)
- Knysna Fire Update: Insomnia & More Fire
- Download: DA Corruption & Cover-Up Document
- Beginner’s Guide: Democratic Alliance Corruption
- Video: ‘Out of the Ashes’ – Knysna Fire Community Spirit
- South African Witches & Vampires Supporting Fraud (SAPRA, SAPC & SAVA)
OLD POSTS REMAINING POPULAR
- Tik: Knysna’s Most Dangerous Drug
- Jacob Zuma Got a Raw Deal
- Crime Statistics: Knysna vs George vs Plett
- Attention Homeowners: The Bank Does Not Own Your Bond…or You!
- What is a Red Tide? What is the Danger?
- MUST WATCH Documentaries on South African Crime
- The Super Rich People of Knysna & Plett (Each Worth More Than R300million)
- Minister & Mayor in Knysna Tender Scandal
- Trading Tik for Sex
- Think Carefully Before Becoming a Lawyer
Approximately 3000 people visited my contact pages for Knysna Municipality and Knysna Politicians.