My life and this hunger strike isn’t your entertainment channel. I don’t want pity but I hope to motivate you to send queries to the authorities. Ask for investigation into the evidence of corruption I’ve provided.
Today I’ve shared three posts with you so that you know where I’m at. I’ll get back to the crooks from tomorrow. But now, I don’t want you to misunderstand me, or me to exaggerate, so here’s clarification:
- I’m 16kg less than when I started, or 21kg if you count the 5kg whilst sick the 2 weeks before that.
- I’m 6ft and now weigh 76kg which is within normal range. I can no longer be called a ‘fat fuck’ as one of mates, who was even fatter, used to fondly call me when he was drinking beer.
- I only lost 5kg the past 28 days because I lay in bed the whole day.
- Although I’ve started having troubles, I can still lose 10-15kg.
- Because weight loss has been disproportionate across my body, I’ve got droopy boobs that need to go. Allow me that final vanity 🙂
- Weight isn’t the main problem! There are poor people all over the world far thinner. And look at the insane length actor Michael Fassbender went for the movie ‘Hunger’. Consequently, I consider appearance to be partly aesthetic and me needing to go much further to be more credible.
- The main problem is that my organs need vitamins. I can’t tell what’s happening inside except for some pains.
The goal is to fall apart whilst in police custody, and with state medical care, trying to ensure my demand for investigation is responded too.
But now I have to wait longer so I’ve decided to drink more. Anytime someone in authority makes an effort, as happened yesterday, I will maintain the hunger strike but seek to last longer.
Daily, I will have half a litre soya milk (mostly in tea), half a litre carrot juice and one Royco cuppa soup (I’m looking forward to tasting that difference again).
I also bought two USN energy sachets, one for during the week and one for the day I return to the cops. Hopefully there isn’t an ingredient in there that causes tummy pain. I couldn’t read the label. As mention in a previous post, my eyes giving me trouble.
IMPORTANTLY, I want every person I meet whilst in custody to be held responsible for how I’m treated. You know I’m not the silent type so everyone will be told what hunger strike day I’m on.
If they deny me medical treatment AND throw me into a holding cell to be forgotten, they must be held accountable for their deliberate mistreatment. THEY MUST BE SUED IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY.
I want the corruption punished. we’ve been robbed of hundreds of millions, eight people have died and one was assassinated. The DA is a fucking lie and the national Public needs to learn what many in the Western Cape already know.
I warned James Selfe and Helen Zille that: “I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO”. Unlike, them, I’m not a liar.