PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA
President Cyril Ramaphosa, I address you as our nation’s leader and as the ultimate guardian of the People of the Western Cape. I address you fore-mostly as a Public servant favouring none and loving all, secondly as the leader of the ANC.
I’m not a beggar. I’m not here for political correctness. My message is frank, as it should be when concerning the darkness of corruption and resultant death.
I’m a citizen of South Africa expecting you be dutiful, and hoping you’ll be caring. Out of love for the sheep, I want you to be fearsome against the hyena.
I’m an activist belonging to no party. I consider Knysna my home but I’m currently in Durban where I consider myself to be a Napoleon on Saint Helena.
I’ve a proven history of exposing corruption, mostly the DA’s because their filthy fingers reached from Cape Town into Knysna, making us their abused puppet. For this, their national leadership must be punished, some with jail.'Same Shit, Different Government' pdf (1937 downloads)
DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE CORRUPTION
President Cyril Ramaphosa, the corruption includes but isn’t limited to the following.
1. The illegal funding of Knysna Tourism, a Section 21 company, receiving +/- R4-million of Public funds annually. The final amount in irregular expenditure will be approximately R50-million. Supply chain management process weren’t followed. The company ran into debt four years in a row and was illegally bailed out each time by the annual grant-in-aid which was the only one not to be approved by the Grant-in-Aid Committee. In turn, the organisation gave business to whoever it wanted, without tender. A DA faction war resulted in a legal report that clearly repeated the common sense that Public monies cannot be distributed without tender process to companies with conflict-of-interest political appointees on their Board of Directors. To keep funding the company, the DA Mayor moved the function of tourism under her office. She and others conspired to fraudulently backdate a Municipal Manager’s contract so as to try make another R4-million look legit. MEC Tourism Alan Winde is implicated. Winde’s seemingly allowed the maladministration and corruption to continue because the rumour is that many tourism offices under him in the Western Cape are being funded illegally too i.e. a crack of exposure can result in flood. Winde’s office denied my PAIA request into how other municipalities are funded but similar examples would be Bitou, Mossel Bay and Cape Town. The final figure in question will be hundreds of millions. This seriousness is compounded by the fact that the DA intends making Alan Winde the next Premier of the Western Cape. Alone, that’s reason for concerned urgency.
2. IDPs are the required 5-year plans for municipalities. The ISDF was to be the 30-year plan for Knysna, allegedly the test case for the Western Cape. The first tender was illegally given to property developers who never won the tender and had the most conflict of interest. After much controversy and delay, DA MEC Local Government Anton Bredell green-lit the tender despite his own department and Treasury’s damning investigation which he kept hidden until it was revealed by another activist. On video, Bredell lied about it to the Provincial Legislature, saying that three investigations had cleared it when none had (watch video). That’s perjury. Bredell is caught up in several controversial situations involving Knysna. It’s unsurprising that he’s also the Chairperson for the Western Cape DA.
3. A Municipal Manager, Director Community Services and Communication’s Manager were illegally appointed. They joined a list of questionable municipal employees who provided loyalty to those working against the Public interest.
4. The Great Knysna Fire disaster was the result of a two-month old fire in the bush on the outskirts of Knysna. Despite repeated complaints from residents, it wasn’t attended to by the Knysna Fire Department. A strong wind enraged the fire and cut the town off from the country, destroying billions of rands of homes and infrastructure, and taking eight lives (which included two toddlers and an unborn, 8-month old child). Many more could’ve died. The Municipality inappropriately investigated itself, and absolved itself of responsibility. That report was backed by the DA. It was obvious to residents that it was a lie. That’s now supported by investigations from Afriforum and CSIR. The Fire Chief threatened me before and after the fire. Premier Helen Zille and others failed to act on my complaints. Knysna Municipality is being sued for R480-million. The lies could make that increase to R3-billion. The DA’s marketing image would be severely tarnished which is likely why they haven’t stood on our side whilst claiming the opposite in the media.
5. Helen Zille is further implicated because, in 2016, I personally reported to her that two DA candidates were corrupt. I provided her a forensic report proving that one had been involved in fraud and graft. The other was involved in a sinister propaganda campaign against me, falsely labeling me with mental disorder and as a child abuser. Zille allowed both to become councillors anyway. In light of this and much more (such as two mayors issuing press releases against me), that propaganda campaign must have been sanctioned by the DA itself, trying to discredit me for exposing their crimes as the 2016 elections approached. Their campaign continued after the election whilst our town waited for NCOP to act. The propagandist councillor would repeatedly threaten my subscribers, including stating he would sue 200 of them for R60-million. He forgot that those are the citizens he was supposed to serve. Along with regular accomplices, he maintained nasty attack against me online. He went so far as to make a fraudulent psychiatric diagnosis of me as a sociopath that’s a danger to children… and submitted it as evidence on behalf of another DA member who was also involved in the propaganda campaign. The other candidate reported to Zille became a DA councillor appointed to the District, his wife appointed to Knysna under him. He would be promoted to the MAYCO after leaving rehab and having a warrant of arrest issued against him. The DA made deals that put crooks first and the Public last.
6. The propaganda was part of the same attack that found me repeatedly taken to court. The goal was to intimidate me and break me, and to suppress information in the Public interest. I’ve had 27 actions against me, ranging from legal letter threats to an interdict, contempt of court and many abuses of the Protection from Harassment Act. The judgements are either not clarified or erase my evidence and mention of the DA from existence. Those threatening to sue me included Premier Helen Zille, MEC Alan Winde and MEC Anton Bredell.
7. SALGA, the South African Local Government Organisation, took the extraordinary step of appearing unannounced in the Knysna Council to state, contrary to standing law, that they would support the Municipality in suing me, a citizen, as a test case for South Africa. It’s unsurprising that the SALGA official was reportedly hugged by the Mayor and Speaker, and that the Speaker is currently on SALGA’s provincial committee. I pointed out to SALGA CEO Xolile George the corruption and intimidation they were supporting. His response was to threaten me directly, twice, via lawyers, one internal and the other hired from outside with Public monies.
President Cyril Ramaphosa, I repeat that the above is only sample of the corruption.
This corruption has been allowed to exist and grow because of corruption in the opposition parties and the ‘justice’ system. Simply stated, some have benefited from turning a blind eye whilst others have chosen a side in the war for control of our country i.e. DA vs ANC.
However, in my experience, there’s no DA or ANC at the top, only power versus the People – in this case, especially me. I’m hoping you make my observation hesitate.
Although I want you to be President first, ANC second, you’d still need to answer why the ANC has failed to use my evidence as its biggest political weapon against the DA, its supposed main opposition? I may not choose a side but realise that, without opposition powers, constitutional democracy becomes oligarchy marketed from different angles to different groups of South Africans.
But, at the bottom, where politicians make ideology and hate convenient, opposition is the route to power from whence they can be bought into becoming pretenders. That’s what happened in Knysna under DA rule.
THE ANC BECAME THE DA, THE DA THE ANC
Between 2011 and 2016, meaningful opposition by the ANC never existed. The DA had carte blanche to act against the citizenry it was supposed to serve. The ANC Chief Whip and his right-hand man had their studies paid illegally from Public funds. The DA never objected which suggests that the ANC was bought. There’s more to that story but for the sake of brevity I’ll move onward.
There’s truth in the majority of the ANC being more interested in winning internal wars and internal positions than becoming one identity. To an extent, that’s what happened in the Western Cape… but not now when your ‘Cyril Ramaphosa faction’ of the ANC has gained control.
President Cyril Ramaphosa, how do you explain that your opposition representatives continuously refuse to act on the evidence I’ve provided them. I speak of the likes of Faiez Jacobs, brown-bagger Ebrahim Rasool, I-used-to-hide-in-Helen-Zille’s-cottage Cameron Dugmore, and perpetual showman, Richard Dyanti)? Rasool has had it for 6 months, the rest for years. Either they’re (a) Career politicians hedging their bets (b) working for the DA or (c) there’s nationally no difference between the forces that secretly promote the DA and the Ramaphosa ANC.
My intention isn’t to provoke. I want your help. But I need to understand if that’s possible. What kind of man are you, and does the version of the ANC you lead serve South Africa first?
Regards other intended protectors, it’s more clear who they serve – bias or themselves.
Knysna Municipality denied 28 of my 29 PAIAs (Promotion of Access to Information Act requests). The DA, City of Cape Town, Western Cape Government and Public Protector did so too.
My evidence clearly demands help yet there were those in Legal Aid and the Human Rights Commission who denied such in extremely suspicious manner.
The Chair of the Cape Bar supported a corrupt DA advocate, a propagandist and the ringleader in court cases against me.
The Magistrate’s Commission pretended they had no territorial responsibility regards the Knysna Magistrates’ Court which has been atrocious towards me, from refusing my affidavit and evidence to not allowing me in the court room (yet finding me guilty without reasonable explanation).
The credibility of the Western Cape Auditor General (AG) is tarred because of its awarding of repeated ‘clean audits’ to a dirty municipality which the DA used to wave as a defence against my allegations.
The Office of the Public Protector is the worst of all because they use to be my heroes in my world without heroes. They have gone to great lengths to block investigation. That may be linked to the fact that several of their staff, including one of their bosses, were hired to work in the Department of Premier Helen Zille.
President Cyril Ramaphosa, three Knysna ANC councillors were targeted for assassination, allegedly by the DA’s coalition partner and the DA’s taxi driver who are currently being held prisoner.
‘Thankfully’ is an odd word to use but, thankfully, only Chief Whip Victor Malosi was killed.
If the suspects are proven to be guilty, I believe the killing was enabled by a sick political situation that began with the DA secretly funding an ANC man to run as an Independent councillor whom they formed coalition with.
Separately, the same Councillor was found guilty for interfering in a tender and for threatening a citizen. The disciplinary hearing and outcome was delayed for a year, until a different DA faction took control of the council, the new DA Mayor voted in by the ANC.
I believe that delay to be the same reason why the Municipal Manager initially failed to send the finding to MEC Bredell for approval, and why Bredell has been slow to act i.e. dismissal of the councillor results in a by-election which the DA will lose, ensuring that they have no chance of reinstalling the previous DA faction that helped maintain the DA’s cover-up of corruption.
It’s unsurprising yet nevertheless disappointing that the assassination of Malosi, a well know ANC figure in the Western Cape, has been unimportant to the ANC at large. Selfish politics cheapens death.
Similarly, its unsurprising that Dan Plato, soon to be come the DA’s Mayor of Cape Town, was, last week, gracelessly electioneering in the dead councillor’s ward.
The DA is so desperate to regain control of Knysna that they advertised and chose a new Mayor despite there being no position on the Council and the DA currently having a Mayor (who refuses to step down on their command because they refuse to address the evidence of corruption he’s provided them, and because he claims to be standing up for the anti-corruption values the DA claims to believe in).
I strongly believe the current mayor is a major hypocrite finding reason to hang onto power but its unfortunate and overwhelming fact that he’s a lesser devil than his predecessor and those sharpening their knives for his flesh.
It’s also true that the DA Federal Executive and Legal Commission have refused to address the corruption, instead railroading the Mayor and his MAYCO colleague (also DA).
Notably and separately, the MAYCO Councillor and the Knysna Municipality have opened cases with the Hawks against their colleagues and municipal officials. That’s well founded on the basis of two reports by Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Attorneys and De Swardt Vogel Myambo Attorneys, both well known firms. The latter report recommended criminal charges.
There’s no need for me to detail my 8-year struggle and the long list of crimes I’ve fought. Your staff have the info. More importantly, I’ve positioned you to act swiftly towards justice.
My Love Knysna Petition lies chained in the dungeon of Parliament after three hearings in Committee and one appearance in the House. Three-and-a-half years has been too damned long. NCOP Chairperson Thandi Modise must explain the delays, why the important subject matter wasn’t treated with importance, why she generally refuses to communicate, and why, when she did, she lied to me.
Modise must allow update to the petition. Members of Parliament must be provided with a summary so that they clearly understand context and gravity. That update and summary must be approved by me as there have been gross mistakes in the past. Then the House of Parliament must vote on the final action. The sanity of evidence should make them grant my request for a Joint Task Team and the placing of Knysna under administration by National Government.
The Hawks have opened an inquiry, CPT OC 19.07.2018, based on my allegations of corruption in Knysna Municipality, the Western Cape Government and the DA. That includes allegations against MEC Alan Winde, MEC Anton Bredell, Premier Helen Zille and the DA Federal Executive. The investigating officer met me in Knysna where he stated that the case requires a project team. Consequently, two analysts flew to meet me in Durban last month. Their goal is to assess and decide which departments should handle what. They hope to finalise their report by the end of this month of October. As you well know, that isn’t guaranteed as they’re short staffed whilst our country’s crime is abundant.
President Cyril Ramaphosa, I request you discover why the NCOP Chair is acting wrongly with regards the Love Knysna Petition. For further information, speak to NCOP Committee Petitions Chair Dumisani Ximbi or the Committee’s researcher, Dr. Mimmy Gondwe.
Support the Joint Task Team request. Make the Hawks part of it but not without discovering why two previous cases were buried by their colleagues in my district. If they shorthanded, add a member of the SIU.
Have Knysna placed under national administration. Charge MEC Bredell with perjury in the Provincial Parliament. Use both courses of action as foundation to investigate the Western Cape Government.
Have the heads of the Office of the Public Protector Human Rights Commission, Magistrates’ Commission, Cape Bar, Legal Aid, Western Cape Auditor General and SAPS explain their negative actions towards me, and their seeming lack of impartiality without which they should not be allowed in office. Ask the NPA to meet with me.
Find out why the Western Cape ANC has chosen the corruption of the DA over the province they’re supposed to serve.
Discover all actions undertaken by the Presidential Hotline and your political advisor Dr. Makhosi Khoza.
In your office, ask Robert Ngobeni-Hlongwane why he’s stonewalled me for 6 months and have him name the MPs that met regards my complaint.
End the lip service. Prove that whistleblowers and activists fighting corruption are respected and protected. Keep me safe. Have my testimony recorded as soon as possible.
IS THEIR REASON TO HOPE IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Hope kept me going for years… but as 2018 ends, I’ve lost most of it.
I’m up against powerful political forces, narcissistic in self-service and sociopathicly apathetic. Institutions that are supposed to exist in neutrality support them through bias.
I’ve rejected a DA bribe and offers by several ‘opposition’ parties to run for office. By not choosing a side in our divided country, I’ve been stripped of my citizen rights by those who use our Constitution as toilet paper, the Constitution you had hand in making.
Yesterday, just after midnight, a beautiful old dog gave a half sigh and half whimper, and with a soft but alarming doof, fell sideways next to my bed – into his vomit and emptying bladder. Hours later, he regained his legs but walked in a daze, sometimes stumbling, but getting up/falling down, getting up/falling down, again and again, for most of the day. Not even a horrible tumble down a flight of stairs could prevent his determination. Only a bye-bye fondling of his ears and the vet’s silent needle did that.
I’m like that dog, not wanting to let go despite the facts of my activism telling me that’s the only logical option. Other times I’m Athol Fugard’s tsotsi, hoping for change instead of accepting that the wall of a dying South Africa will inevitably fall and crush me.
AGAIN, BE PRESIDENTIAL!
President Cyril Ramaphosa, it’s unacceptable that your office, like President Zuma’s before yours, neglected a whole province. The Western Cape is South Africa too.
If my message doesn’t make you want to be human or act as our President, then I’ve only dismal choices of final protest ahead of me. For my sake, I hope you’re the real deal who was simply unaware.
Take one of your famous walks with me. Then help me, a town, a province and our country.
Yours in the pursuit of justice and us being the best people we can be…