Watch the video above [unnannounced then, but my hunger strike began that morning]
President Ramaphosa, I’m a corruption fighter but don’t know if you are.
In 15 days, when a plane returns me, I’ll be put into the hands of those stabbing our country.
I’m giving you my life and this corruption. I’m making it your responsibility.
You cannot be my President unless you walk the talk, and make my truth louder.
THE VALUE OF A MAN
As the leader of the ANC and as President, it’s appalling that you never gave a damn when one of your own, Victor Malosi, was assassinated in my town of Knysna last year. I may have been a critic of him, but he didn’t deserve that, and I don’t want to end up like him.
I’m willing to give my life for a win, for the People, but not for a President who doesn’t give a shit about his responsibility to fight corruption. If you don’t realise that’s your greatest duty, then you’re the wrong man for the job.
ARE YOU IGNORANT, WANTING KNOWLEDGE?
If you’re unaware of what’s been happening, then you should be chopping off the heads of those around you. To be true, to do what needs to be done, you’ll have to tackle your alleged friends, the Democratic Alliance, and the ANC members who’ve been protecting them.
First you have to understand the situation so speak to:
1. Those in your office, Ntombi Sanda and Robert Hlongwane. Zizi Kodwa may not be your right-hand right now but I’m sure he isn’t far away. Then chat to the Director of the Presidential Hotline, Melisizwe Bleki. Ask him about the meeting that happened regards me.
2. The next call is to Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane. Our institution, in her care, is corrupted. Does she know that it’s been protecting the DA? Find out if she’s aware of my unanswered 68-page complaint detailing such. If she’s ignorant, then the staff she inherited from Thuli Madonsela’s are responsible. Loan her your axe so she can have a conversation with the necks of Oupa Segalwe, Stoffel Fourie, Gideon Landman, Sune Griessel and Vussy Mahlangu. How the hell did Mahlangu become CEO when he was under suspicion of land theft?
3. Next is Minister Police Bheki Cele and Hawks General Godfrey Lebeya. Why have they failed to respond to my complint against Cape Town’s Col Piet Bergh’s whitewashed analysis of DA corruption? Why haven’t they responded to the cops that implied I’d be killed? IPID must step in, preferably Robert McBride via the Ethics Committee.
4. Demand SALGA explain why CEO Xolile George and his assistant, Lance Joel, sent me legal threats and why, for the DA, they wanted to make me a test case for Local Government suing a citizen. Understand the ramifications of that bullshit – a corrupt government’s declaration of war against the Public – no one would be safe.
5. Demand answers from COGTA too. Deputy Minister Andries Nel must explain why he refused to handle my complaint, at least the aspects relating to COGTA, and also why its ok for an employee of COGTA, a proud ANC member, to call for the death of white people.
6. Your Office skipped that history and later referred my complaint to COGTA Minister Zweli Mkhize. Why has he done nothing for over 6 months? And why would your office refer my whole complaint when its obvious that COGTA doesn’t deal with dirt cops and magistrates.
7. This month is the 4-year, dark anniversary of my complaint to Parliament, NCOP dubbing it the Love Knysna Petition. 3 hearings, 3 chairman – no finish. It’s impossible that the job wasn’t concluded unless it was intentionally sabotaged. If they claim incompetency, they should all be removed from Government.
POISON THE RATS
This is just the beginning. You’re going to have to address corruption in the courts and the Cape Bar. You’re going to have to bring poison to a nest of rats.
The Western Cape isn’t as glorious as teh DA claims. On the road to redress, you’ll have to put the province under administration, the Knysna Municipality too. There’s no alternative because Premier Alan Winde, ex-Premier Helen Zille, MEC Local Government, Local Government Head Graham Paulse and others are involved in the corruption.
As the ANC, you’re going to have the bring down the DA. If you don’t, then at least South Africa will know for sure that you have a boss that isn’t us.
As President, the real deal who wants to save South Africa, your ego won’t be dented by my straight-forward talk. You’ll save me, and protect South Africa. We need you to be the real deal.
- Download free book ‘Same Poo, Different Government‘ – https://wp.me/p9Of25-1mn
- Affidavits against DA corruption – https://wp.me/p9Of25-1py
- Corruption in Office of Public Protector – https://wp.me/p9Of25-1rn
- Proof I’ll never get a fair trial – https://wp.me/p9Of25-1s9
- Helen Zille protects corruption, threatens to sue me with Public funds
Readers can comment on Facebook.