SPOIL DAD this FATHER’S DAY, June 19, with an indulgent and satisfying, fine dining experience at the Benguela Brasserie & Restaurant in Sedgefield, 12pm-2.30pm. Early booking essential – 044 343 1844.
DELECTABLE FATHER’S DAY MENU
– Ham hock and split pea soup, ham hock terrine
– Citrus marinated prawns, beetroot and garlic emulsion
– Seared venison, charred leek, parsnip fondant
– Braised beef short rib, parmesan mash, pumpkin and gremolata
– Grilled fish, curry custard, smoked mussels and celery
– Roast chicken, carrots, baby potatoes, pickle cabbage and star anise jus
– Chocolate pot au crème, marshmallow, rum and raisin ice-cream and an almond tuile
– Malva pudding, rooibos Anglaise, ginger soil and buttermilk ice-cream
– Selection of cheeses and preserves
2 Course | R350pp / 3 Course | R395pp
My mouth is watering!