The Democratic Alliance (DA) operates from the shadows, having learnt from the National Party’s apartheid tactics.
The DA’s response to me exposing their corruption has been extreme and damaging. They and their friends seek silence through intimidation; vicious propaganda, direct threat and abuse of the courts. Their dirtiness is addressed in the Love Knysna Petition to Parliament.
Although not all got to court, the following is the list of ‘legal’ actions against me:
1. DA Councillor #1 (Interim Order High Court)
2. DA Councillor #1 (Interdict Order High Court)
3. DA Councillor # (Contempt of Court High Court)
4. DA Councillor #2 (Interim Order High Court)
5. DA Councillor #2 (Interdict Order High Court)
6. DA Tourism Boss (Crimen Injuria)
7. DA Tourism Boss (Protection Order)
8. DA Branch Manager (Crimen Injuria)
9. DA Branch Manager (Protection Order)
10.DA Branch Manager (Civil Claim R100 000)
11.DA Candidate (Protection Order)
12.DA Candidate (Criminal Charge protection order #1)
13.DA Candidate (Criminal Charge protection order #2)
14.DA Friend (Crimen Injuria)
15.DA Propagandist (Civil Claim R100 000)
16.DA Knysna Municipality (a manager) (Interim Order)
17.DA Knysna Municipality (a manager) (Protection Order)
18.DA Councillor #3 (Interim Order)
19.DA Councillor #3 (Protection Order) ongoing…
Plus threatening legal letters:
20. Knysna-Plett Herald which I consider working for DA
21. DA Mayor
22. DA Speaker
23. DA SALGA friend states support for Knysna Municipality to illegally sue me
23. SALGA boss
Then there are other legal threats:
24. Fraudster #1
25. Fraudster #2 (friend of DA Councillor)
26. Fraudster #2’s friend
Would you believe the DA if they told you that this is individuals acting alone and not the party itself, especially in light of most of them being involved in corruption which I’ve reported to the DA Federal Executive, Mmusi Maimane and Helen Zille?
For those doubters who want tons of facts that are impractical to post on Facebook, some that I cannot share because of court orders, you can stop being a doubter by emailing the following for their confirmation or denial (most of the information is in their possession).
1. DA FedEx Chair James Selfe – email@example.com
2. Premier Helen Zille – Premier.WesternCape@pgwc.gov.za
3. DA Leader Mmusi Maimane – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DA Knysna Mayor Eleanore Spies – email@example.com
5. Public Protector Gideon Landman – Gideonl@pprotect.org
6. NCOP Chair Thandi Modise – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any denial by the first five on that list would become evidence to Parliament (if you share it with me). Push for a reference number.
Silence is guilt.
Honesty would be for the DA to admit they’ve allowed corruption to continue as it allows cover-up..
If the DA wants to claim to be clean, it needs the longest shower in that ‘Day Zero’ city.
Again, I ask readers to please share this post. Know your country. Give me your protection by creating awareness. Most media have chosen DA loyalty instead of devotion to truth in the Public interest.