1. Knysna Municipality issues a press release against me.
2. They ban me from their social media.
3. They don’t ban people involved in the propaganda campaign against me.
4. I prove that the Mayor’s press release against me was propaganda (easy since i had the mp3 recording of the meeting with her and other staff).
5. The same weekend a hectic propaganda campaign is run against me with a notable participant being DA Councillor Dr. Martin Young.
6. The DA ignores my request for action against the perpetrators.
7. The owner of a copywriting/advertising business threatens me with legal action.
8. I make a request for information via PAIA (Promotion of Access to Information Act). Those questions include questions to determine if several private copywriting businesses who’ve been acting against me (and defending the DA and Municipality) are earning income from the DA or Municipality.
9. The Municipality unbans me on their Facebook but strangely doesn’t tell me which is a lot like when i was previously unbanned just before the Municipality went before Parliament and said i wasn’t banned (current Speaker Georlene Wolmarans kept silent as the Municipal Manager said that).
10. Knysna Municipality Legal Adviser Melony Paulsen & currently Acting Director Corporate Services has failed to respond to my PAIA requests.
11. Today, i visited the Municipality to listen to the recordings of council meetings held in public. The staff member who accompanied me said that Paulsen had forbid that i record those public meetings whilst i listened to them. So i chose not to listen to them and wait for it through delivery of PAIA request (already submitted).
Mayor Eleonore Bouw-Spies ran her election campaign on the promise of better communication. This reiterates my conclusion that she is just another in the parade of disappointments our town has had to suffer from. Shame on any politician or municipal staff member who hides information from the public!