If you’ve paid attention to my blogs at Knysna Keep and the thousands of articles by others online, you will be aware that the creation of money, mostly electronic, has been unconstitutionally given to banks who, for no reason at all, as private companies, have been allowed to make profit, off you, using money that does not exist. If you’re not up to date, that concept will sound utterly X-files BUT it’s undeniable fact.
The greatest campaign for transparency in South Africa’s economic system has been carried by NewERA (New Economics Rights Alliance). They have started a petition which i encourage you to support. Sure, most petitions are useless but NewERA is a organization of action. At the very least, this will draw more media coverage to the most important issue in South Africa – the poor state of our illegal economic system is the biggest reason for all that is wrong and threatens to collapse our country.
I put this here because irresponsible and illegal debt lending is a crime…and a crime against you.
- While they make huge profits for themselves and their foreign shareholders, the South African banking system is strangling its people .
- The country continues to borrow money which it can never, ever pay back. This puts the people into a perpetual state of slavery and we find this unacceptable.
- A central bank, operating in a veil of secrecy, is responsible for our money supply.
- A terrifying 12 million South Africans are unable to meet their monthly obligations.
- Over 100,000 South Africans have their salaries debited by garnishee orders, most of which are unfairly inflated and completely illegal. As a result, there are tens of thousands of workers who earn almost no money. They are working only for the prestige of having a job.
- Debt collectors are running rampant, illegally collecting on prescribed debt that is too old to be legally collected, inflating amounts owed and preying on unsuspecting people who do not know their rights.
- The in duplum rule, which clearly states that a person must not pay more interest than the original loan, is being completely ignored and circumvented.
- The South African banks are secretly using a process called the matching principle to loan money that they do not have.
- Banks are secretly gambling with our security via a process called securitisation and are illegally foreclosing on properties and assets. This has been blown wide open on national TV, but nothing has been done about it.
This is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg with regards to the extraordinary exploitation of the people by the monetary system.
We are saying NO to greedy banks and their lawyers. Follow the link below and join the petition which will be hand-delivered to the government, the judiciary, the NCR and every single bank in this country to send a clear message that we demand an end to South Africa’s debt.
15 SECONDS OF YOUR TIME IS ALL IT TAKES
VOTE TO END SOUTH AFRICA’S ILLEGAL DEBT