We’re broken and South Africa is our reflection. Liberalism and communism are dead except as flags waving for no one and politicians. Democracy has become a society of cannibals trying not to be eaten.
We are a bankrupt nation, morally and financially. It’s painfully clear that the Democratic Alliance can practice corruption with impunity and that President Cyril Ramaphosa lied to us about fighting crime. Our country remains captured, from top to bottom.
But we cannot blame people such as Zille and Ramaphosa alone because we, as a society of bitching citizens, have failed to make a difference in and near our homes. We moaned, and then moaned some more, whilst watching sport and soapies. In between, we twittered, whatsapped and facebooked meaninglessness. We shopped for things we never needed and dream about more.
Instead of supporting those few who tried to improve our lives, we vicariously supported Donald Trump who cannot vicariously fix the criminality in our towns or clear the Potsdam stench choking Cape Town.
The biggest corruption is our laziness; our willingness to give up our freedoms and then blame the people we gave it to for the consequences of our irresponsibility. The biggest WTF should be that we have wasted time which is the same as wasting our lives and destroying our children.
South Africa will remain broken until we fix ourselves. Doism, a life of personal action, is the ideology that counts!
The above thoughts hijacked me when noticing the 50 most popular articles on my website the past 3 years, I reflected that my collective, almost 1.8-million words exposing crime and demanding justice, may send me to prison so that Helen Zille and her cronies are protected.
The overwhelming theme is corruption. Despite the serious issues affecting so many people, there has only been one attempt at prosecution – the assassins of Victor Molosi are thankfully in prison (but who funded them remains a mystery, maybe not investigated).
- Free: ‘Same Shit, Different Government’ corruption book
- What happened, Athol Trollip, what happened?
- Secret recording of DA bigshot Anton Bredell planning overthrow of town
- My arrest ordered, DA corruption book banned
- The Knysna Murders that refuse to die… (repost)
- Assassination and dirty DA politics
- Hawks Part 1: Affidavits against Democratic Alliance corruption
- ANC officially takes over Knysna
- SABC3 News: Public Protector investigating Knysna corruption
- DA Rot Proof #1: MEC Alan Winde illegally funding companies
- Fraud allegations against Knysna ANC Deputy Mayor and Chief Financial Officer
- Video: DA Corruption #1 – Helen Zille, Queen of Corruption
- Mafia boss of the DA, Colonel James Selfe
- The Plot against Knysna?
- The suffering ‘Ostriches’ of Oudtshoorn (and ‘Mayor’ Chris MacPherson)
- Who goes to jail first, me or the DA?
- Help me fight Democratic Alliance corruption
- The DA’s wasted desalination plant
- DA misuses millions on illegal tourism companies
- Fadiel Adams responds to CPT threat to arrest him
- Anti-Lockdown Permit: LFN’s Reyno de Beer loses control on ENCA news
- Knysna DA Mayor’s wife quits DA, alleges DA intimidation of husband
- The Easy Guide to Democratic Alliance corruption & intimidation
- President Ramaphosa, come clean about CoViD-19
- Do you know this DBN ‘attorney’ conman?
- Premier Helen Zille threatens to sue and charge me
- It’s cool being in the circle of the corrupt CFO
- Jaco Dercksen, a bully in a toilet bowl
- Oil discovered off Garden Route coast
- Cold Case Apartheid or Cold Case Hammarskjöld?
- DA Mayor gets ANC Deputy Mayor in Knysna
- DA issues me demand: COMPLY OR GO TO JAIL
- Find Bert Scheepers, Knysna businessman missing
- Corruption in the Office of the Public Protector
- DA Rot Proof #2: Property Developer Favouritism
- Knysna’s Ratepayers will sue Gratz, Myers and possibly others
- Dr Wallace Vosloo: Great Knysna Fire explanation video
- My response to Helen Zille’s threats to sue me
- President Cyril Ramaphosa, are you the real deal?
- Today’s DA scandal is in Oudtshoorn
- Nathlia Pienaar (6), another innocent victim of Cape Town gang violence
- The Thesen Islands property development scandal begins…
- DA corruption: Parliament makes ruling on Love Knysna Petition!
- Unbanned: Racist fireman allegations ignored by DA
- The sheep are pimps in Knysna (pronounced ‘Nice-Naai’)
- Revenge? Two more suspended at Knysna Municipality
- The DA’s deal with the Devil
- Hunger Strike against corruption (South Africa)
- Public funds used as DA piggy bank
- De Lille resigns, the DA’s day of shame